Is This The New Dawn For Fintech Adoption ?
Our recent poll exploring “How easily are digital solutions adopted by your boutique bank or large institution?” clearly showed that digital adoption is far from straightforward. 62% of the respondents replied it is “painfully slow”. Is it all bleak though?
Our meetings with DCM and syndicate teams suggest that, while challenges exist, there is more than a glimmer of hope on the horizon. We are seeing:
- A cultural shift into adopting technology top down with senior management becoming tech friendly
- Banks willingness to work with third parties realising they can outsource software development for a fraction of the cost
- Institutions placing specialists to help syndicate and DCM desks adopt the right technologies
- A collaborative approach to finessing the tech – ensuring that the final product fits their institutions bespoke needs
- Issuers are becoming more vocal about their requirements, digitalisation and its efficiencies
There is a lot to be optimistic about. Let’s work together to deliver the most efficient data, analytics, roadshow, workflow and comms capabilities for both DCM teams and issuers. Get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.